Thursday, October 11, 2012

Three for Thursday: Fall

I love that fall has fully arrived.  The air is brisk, the trees are a variety of colors, and I can wear a scarf everyday.  Everything seems crisp and fresh.  There are so many things I love about this season, but my top three are below.
  1. The sun.  I love the contrast of the air temperature and the sun.  The sun seems more intense when you are surrounded by cool air.  In the summer months, that same sun feels oppressive and sweltering  but in the fall it is appreciated and welcome.  
  2. Togetherness.  There is something about fall that seems to bring my friends and family together.  Bonfires, game nights, and holidays events   Not to mention, there is an excuse for A and I to cuddle more in order to stay warm in our cool (ok, cold) apartment.   
  3. Fall Foods: There are far too many to name them all, but some of my favorites are apples, and anything made with them, salted caramel mochas, and chili.  

No comments:

Post a Comment