Thursday, April 7, 2011

Three for Thursday

1.  My eyes are allergic to something.  The eye doctor was not sure what, but explained that my contacts have been trapping the allergens and causing issues with my eyes.  She asked if I had insurance and then she prescribed me some eye drops with the disclaimer that "without insurance they are a little expensive".  Um...they were a little expensive with insurance!  We paid $80 for a bottle of eye drops that is smaller than a thimble.  All I have to say is that these drops better work some miracles!

2.  Wednesday I started my day by dropping my travel coffee mug on the floor when I opened the door to the garage.  Don't worry, it didn't spill a little bit.  No, the lid popped right off and emptied its entire contents onto the floor in a flood of hot brown liquid.  I stood there in my rain boots in a pool of coffee thinking "now what".

3.  Not only did Wednesday start off in a less then positive way, but it got worse before it got better.  There is an elderly lady that works for me that is just a fabulous lady.  She is positive and kind and all the kids and staff love her.  On Tuesday, she took a fall going from the garage to her house and has been unconscious ever since.  She had a lot of bleeding in her brain and the doctors are not very optimistic.  So I am ending this post with the hope that everyone will keep her and her family in their prayers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment