Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Little Technology on Tuesday

Now that I am out of college, I often feel as though I am behind on the newest technology.  I have been trying to combat that issue by following some great bloggers. Today I thought I would share two "new" things that I am lovin' right now, and both are FREE!

I have had Instagram for over a year now and up until a month ago I had used it a grand total of 2 times.  How I went that long without utilizing this great app is beyond me!  I love the effects you can use to edit photos and their new 15 second video clips!  If you know me well, you know that I absolutely LOVE photos!  I am that annoying person that always wants to take photos at parties and events or even just to capture the everyday moments.  Sometimes it drives A crazy but I can't stop!!!   I am so thankful for the photos we have to help us remember my dad that I feel it is important to create and share those photo memories of our life for those that we leave behind.  So it makes sense that I would love Instagram and the way you can photo-journal your life.   If you are not on Instagram yet, you are missing out!


                                                         
I follow a lot of blogs, so on a recomendation I switched over to Bloglovin'.  Let me tell you, it is AWESOME!  I love how easy it is for me to see the blogs I follow and I even found some new ones on their list of Top Blogs (which they sort by category).  They fade out the blog entries once you have read them, so it is easy to tell which ones are new.  And they send you a daily email of the blogs you follow.   I have found it visually pleasing, easy to navigate, and better than any of the other blog readers out there. 

So tell me, what programs and apps are you loving? 

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo out of the loop. what happened to your foot? I just read some of your other posts and I am so impressed at how you express yourself :) Am missing you! Jess K

    ReplyDelete