Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August Stitch Fix

It's been two weeks since my August Stitch Fix, but we haven't had internet at home for a couple weeks (it was terribly inconvenient).  Since I only had my iPhone, I decided this post, and all other posts, could wait until we were back up and running.  So here is what I got in my August fix.  (Photos are courtesy of my fabulous husband).

Here is the first item:
Item #1 Jaclynn 3/4 Sleeve Button Up Cardigan  
I loved the color and style, but it was just a little too snug.  As you can see, it pulled at the buttons and I can't keep something that is ill fitting.  I was sad to send it back, especially since it was the least expensive item in the box at $38.00.

Item #2 Milan lace Print Back Pleat Top 
When I pulled this item out of the box, I wasn't even sure I was going to try it on.  However, part of doing this is to try items I wouldn't normally pick out myself.  I was surprised I liked it.  In the end, I kept it ($48).
 
Item #3 Kelie Mixed Material Button-Up Blouse
I liked the color of this blouse but was not a fan of the style or fabric.  It was longer in the back then the front, and it was $68, which I felt was high priced for what it was.  This went back.  

Item #4 Madeon Geo-Print Front Pleate Blouse
I loved this shirt.  It was by far my favorite thing in the box.  However, it was too tight in my upper arms, which is a problem I have often.  It was a little pricey at $68, but I loved the fabric, design, and style.  I was so sad to send this back. 

Item #5 Gold Chain Wrapped Layer Bracelet
This was a fun bracelet.  But I don't wear gold.  And I wouldn't pay $48 for it.


So here is what my total bill looked like:
In the end, I kept the lace print top for $48.  My amazing friend Jen signed up for Stitch Fix which gave me a $25 credit, so the shirt was only $23.  (Thanks Jen!)  I get my next fix in a couple weeks and can't wait to see what I get next. 

If you want to try Stitch Fix, (and I highly recommend you do) please click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment